суббота, 29 августа 2009 г.

Britney Spears Pregnant


Video - Britney Spears Pregnant

Last year all world has been excited by news - Britney Spears Pregnant 3.
But as it has appeared, it was the next fairy tale about Britney Spears.

But sometimes and the fairy tale appears the truth. In family Britney Spears
is expected in the near future replenishment. Her sister, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears, waits for the child. Jamie Lynn Spears, a star of a popular youth serial "Zoey 101" has told about Pregnancy in interview to magazine OK.

"I wished to make itself the decision before me will affect my native and
friends, — the girl speaks. — I was afraid to tell about it to the relatives,
but differently it was impossible. When I have informed on the pregnancy to
mum, she very much was upset. It it is perfect it did not expect.
But within a week it has coped with herself and now very much of me cares ".

From the bottom of the heart I congratulate family Spears on replenishment.

Britney Spears Pregnant.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Dresses. Powered by Blogger